Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Commissioned Drawings & Paintings in December 2010

Flashback:
It all of sudden started at the end of November. I had never been so busy for the longest time with 2 drawings and 3 oil paintings to complete in December. I just finished the last oil piece yesterday and I thought it was time to share while it dries.

Jim found me through the Fresno Arts Council and commissioned this drawing as a gift for his fiancĂ© Jennifer for Christmas.  I only had to add Honey (the labrador) behind Jennifer and the two dogs.

 Jennifer, Buddy, Biscuit, and Honey
Graphite pencil on Strathmore cardboard - 11" x 14" -  (2010)

This second drawing was commissioned by John, from Colorado, for a change.

 Young
Graphite pencil on Strathmore cardboard - 8" x 10" -  (2010)

Alex had been looking for a long time for an artist. He gave me a 4" x 6" photo of his grandparents that I turned into a 11" x 14" oil painting.

Always together
Oil painting on canvas - 11" x 14" -  (2010)

This one was actually a Christmas gift for my wife's company's owners.

Mr. & Mrs. Vandenberghe
Oil paintings on canvas - 16" x 20" -  (2010)

 I will post a picture of the last piece soon. Meantime, here's a work in progress:


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment